Subject: Re: [amos-list] Amcaf.lha??? Sam Raw???
From: "Scooter D. Matott sXe" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 13:57:41 -0500 (CDT)

From: "Scooter D. Matott sXe" <[email-masked]>

as for amcaf, I think the file is fine, jsut having trouble getting this
danged mac to ftp it right, it unarc's fine on my local area Unix box
so...

	Thanks,
	      Scott Matott sXe
	      Chicago, Il USA

Pac Man Defense

A takeover defense pattern named after the video game. The original
takeover target attempts to swallow (takeover) the original bidder. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------
With more than 20 million e-mails exchanged daily...
http://www.onelist.com
...ONElist is home to the liveliest discussions on the Internet!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html